2022 Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses (Paperback)
- Complete monographs on 28 new FDA-approved drugs
- Fully updated with the latest changes to drug indications, dosages, and administration information
- A special section addresses patient safety and medication administration.
- Appendices cover topical and ophthalmic medications, laxatives, combination products, contraceptives, biological agents (vaccines) and more.
- Drugs are alphabetized by generic name for fingertip access to the information you need.
- Included are brand names, drug class, pregnancy risk, and controlled substance schedule for each drug.
- Prominent alerts appear for new drugs, dangerous drugs, and boxed warnings.
- A detailed index of all generic and trade names and drug classes helps you locate the information you need even more quickly.
Best money I've ever spent in nursing school.
It is small, but it’s supposed to be... it’s definitely pocket size! Perfect for clinical where we are limited on what we can bring vs what we need. If you have decent vision or proper glasses ( as I do), you should be alright.
Amazon review of 2021 Editon
5.0 out of 5 stars Small but mighty
Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2021
Get this. I’m in nursing school and use it as a reference when doing homework, care plans, and clinicals. Much better than lugging around my thick book. The writing is small but the book is tiny so it’s to be expected. If needed just get a little card sized magnifier from the dollar store. Other than that it works for me. And it even has some drugs my big bill doesn’t have. It has all the needed info like dosaging, adverse effects, patient teaching, and nursing considerations. My professor looked at it and approved.
Amazon review of 2021 Edition
Super easy to read & locate drugs and their contraindicators.
Perfect size for work, fantastic quick reference guide and up to date!