I am Temple Grandin (Ordinary People Change the World) (Hardcover)
This book spotlights female scientist Temple Grandin, whose experience being on the autism spectrum has informed her advocacy and her work as an animal behaviorist. Temple Grandin's pride in being different and how it shaped her world is celebrated in this biography.
This friendly, fun biography series inspired the PBS Kids TV show Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum. One great role model at a time, these books encourage kids to dream big.
Included in each book are:
• A timeline of key events in the hero’s history
• Photos that bring the story more fully to life
• Comic-book-style illustrations that are irresistibly adorable
• Childhood moments that influenced the hero
• Facts that make great conversation-starters
• A virtue this person embodies: Temple Grandin's originality is highlighted in this.
You’ll want to collect each book in this dynamic, informative series!
Christopher Eliopoulos began his illustration career at Marvel Comics, and has worked on thousands of comics, including the graphic novels Cosmic Commandos and Monster Mayhem. He is the author/illustrator of the picture books The Yawns Are Coming! and The Giggles Are Coming! He lives in New Jersey with his wife and their identical twin sons (when the boys are home from college).